Multi-function polishing machine is a kind of equipment that combines many kinds of polishing functions in one, which can meet the needs of polishing the surface of different materials and different shapes of workpieces. According to different polishing principles, multi-function polishing machine can be divided into the following categories:
1. magnetic polishing machine: using magnetic force to drive stainless steel needle or abrasive particles on the workpiece for high-speed rotary polishing, suitable for stainless steel, aluminum, copper and other metal workpiece polishing. Magnetic polishing machine has a compact structure, easy operation, high efficiency and so on.
2. Magnetic Grinding Machine: It adopts magnetic force to drive grinding particles to grind the workpiece to remove burrs and improve surface finish. Magnetic lapping machine is suitable for grinding and polishing of various metal and non-metal materials.
3. ultrasonic polishing machine: using ultrasonic vibration to transfer the grinding particles to the surface of the workpiece to achieve efficient polishing. Ultrasonic polishing machine is suitable for polishing hard and difficult-to-machine materials, as well as the internal and external surfaces of complex shaped workpieces.
4. disc polishing machine: polishing the workpiece by rotating the polishing disc, which can realize the comprehensive polishing of shafts, gears, flat plates and other workpieces. Disc polishing machine has the advantages of good polishing effect, fast speed, simple operation and so on.
5. Vibrating polishing machine: using the vibration principle to transfer the abrasive particles to the surface of the workpiece to realize efficient polishing. Vibrating polishing machine is suitable for large quantities, multiple varieties of metal and non-metal workpiece polishing.
6. chemical polishing machine: through the chemical agent on the surface of the workpiece polishing, suitable for stainless steel, aluminum and other metal workpiece polishing. Chemical polishing machine has the advantages of good polishing effect, fast speed, low cost and so on.
7. Electrolytic polishing machine: through the electrolyte on the surface of the workpiece polishing, to achieve efficient and uniform polishing effect. Electrolytic polishing machine is suitable for polishing stainless steel, titanium and other conductive metal materials.
Multi-function polishing machine can be customized to meet the polishing needs of different industries. When purchasing a multifunctional polishing machine, you need to consider factors such as equipment performance, polishing effect, ease of operation, and maintenance costs.